Thursday 28 June 2012

Bernhoft

I found myself in awe as I watched this talented young man doing his thing on The Ellen Degeneres Show. This man goes by the name of Bernhoft, and is from Norway. When Ellen interviewed him he explained how he tried to start a band but that failed, so he came up with this brilliant idea to start a ONE MAN BAND, which he then uploaded for his friends to view on Youtube. To his surprise he got more viewers than what he imagined and became an instant hit. When I watched him beat box, sing, play guitar all at the same time, gelling everything to sound like an actual band, I hit to pick my jaw off the ground, gain composure and search for this multi-talented guy. I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did!

written by:
Mzz B.A.T

Love. Pray. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment