Thursday 25 July 2013

Solange-performs Bad Girls in the back of black cab for black cab sessions

This is what should be all about...
The truth in these lyrics...

"Its everything that I seem to ignore...
The classroom that I treated as a war...
The pocket book I see, I never saw...
The parts are still and I'm never called...
The bed I woke up in and thats not my own..
The make-up that I'm glad to def let go of..
The lie I lost my phone on the way home...
The taxi where I dont know where Im go....No...

And still I try to throw into my own hurricane..
Its like you spot me trying from a thousand miles away..
I looked down on you so deep down I know that we're the same
Its stupid thinking that you want come to play my game
Tell me, whats wrong?
No i cant tell you whats wrong...
I cant tell you whats wrong...
I cant tell you whats wrong....

Love.pray.laugh





No comments:

Post a Comment