Monday 24 March 2014

L.O.V.E

Do I live for love?
Or is love something that should be lived for in order to exist and breathe.
L.O.V.E
I feel it?
And often I undermine its power...
It chokes me
And sometimes I gag at its honour...
Your honour - love - please don't do to me as you please...
Cause you see....
I am merely trying to understand - how any man
No matter how strong or well travelled can grovel at the sound of your whisper....
You don't speak much....
And yet you teach......
Sometimes you preach ....but we often don't hear your words and passages.

L.O.V.E
I thought I knew - YOU
Yet it is you that I know nothing about....
But I remain grateful that your scriptures come with education, imagination, growth, hope, sadness, hurt, cries, laughter and the one I truly admire...
Abundance.

Once showered and felt - you pour yourself selflessly
from my finger tips down to my hips , back up to my lips ,ears and right in the middle of my belly...
I feel you
And oh do you feel so devine.
You overwhelm me.

You seem to not fear what you do to people
But you seem to walk away quite easily....especially from those who undermine and dont respect you.
Its through you that I learnt trust and forgiveness - and yet its through you that I met your foe...
Hate.
And yet you still caressed my sacred heart and reminded me of your beauty.

Right now.....all I ask is for your teachings - and that which I dont know - open my heart and guide me.

Beacuse right now - I am at a place in my life - where I've met another side of you - I met a new You recently - dont let me go - for who knows - where you will lead e too.

L.O.V.E - even you can be loved.

love.pray.laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment