Monday 23 July 2012

Jozi Straat Style......

Johannesburg a.k.a Jozi was buzzing with street style. From high waist pants, to colouful shirts, to vintage handbags, then again to designer label handbags, to neck-chokers.....let me allow you to see for yourself......Dankie Jozi!!

love.pray.laugh

                   The moment I saw this lady I thought to myself : "lovely, trendy and sophisticated."



         Nothing looks hotter than "A LADY IN RED" and vintage high waist pants..GORGEOUS!


                               Simplicity is always key, and this guy pulled it off quite well.



 I looked at this lady's earring's, bag and her African neck accessory and I thought she looked beautiful, on-top of that she added a red boyfriends jacket to give her look the edge....and yes the hand bag that she holding is JIMMY CHOO (sigh).




 When I first saw this dress at Mr Price I thought to myself that it had some edge about it, then I spotted this lady rocking it and looking sexy and classy.

 Trust somebody out there to look diva-lish and have a  weird yet eye-catching hair-style in Johannesburg. This lady deejay is definitely not afraid to try out new things...might I add when I asked her about the colour of her hair she replied, "I bleached my hair."




 We might still be in the winter season, but that doesn't stop many women from wearing knee high winter socks with short skirts....and I must say she rocked her outfit quite well...OH AND HER VINTAGE BROWN BAG.....(sigh).



 Found this BEAUTY sitting conversing on her phone, and I was just mesmorised by her hair and cute looks. Might I add her tatoo was also asking to be photographed...lol.




      This lady's bright colours stood out from a mile away, and I absolutely loved her oval sunglasses.




  These two ladies are clearly friends as they seemed to be dressed  alike, but they looked relaxed and cute.






  The colour yellow is not often seen in the streets of Johannesburg as its boldness stands out. Yet this lady in particular broke the brightness with a black dress and added snake skinned wedged ankle boots. LOVE THIS!



                                                         Her shoes are a must have!!!



              I stepped into Shell garage and spotted this guy looking ravishing, cool, calm and collected.




                          Leather jackets and animal printed shirts can never go wrong.


 This is not one of the best photograph of this ladies neck choker, but it really added something to her plain pink jersey.

                           This young man's jersey looked warm and I loved the texture and print on it.




                                    Her shades and ring are a MUST HAVE.....LOVELY.

   Leather jacket, ankle wedged boots and big hand bag and she's ready to walk the streets of jozi!



 Everywhere I go these days I seem to see everyone carrying these printed back-packs.....and I'm actually loving them....I WANT ONE!


Now here's a guy (yes its a guy), who could give many women a run for their money. Not only is he pretty, but he rocked his outfit. I absolutely loved his dark green shirt, black boyfriends jacket and his neck-pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment