Monday 16 July 2012

PTA....

This past Saturday I decided to go visit a few of my friends in Pretoria and give Joburg a break....to my disappointment I did not come across ANYBODY who had that fashion vava-voom that I usually look for when out and about. I did come across one or two ladies who had one or two items that inspired me (not that their garments or accessories were that fabulous) but they caught my attention.


Might I add after spotting these ladies in the windy streets of Pretoria I decided to add more Pics, that I found on the internet-in relation to what they were wearing.....ENJOY

                  Spotted this lady in Mooikloof PTA. She inspired me to find these pics (below) of stunning yet strange earrings that I would wear if given a chance.










 Whilst buying refreshments at the local Engen Garage I spotted this lady coming out of he car, and I loved her leggings...she inspired me to find the below pics of patterned leggings that I would wear on any given day.





 The same lady who wore the inspiring leggings, also wore a warm Burberry winter coat which I could not resist to capture- I think I liked the folds that showed the Burberry designs more than anything else. That inspired to get pics of certain cute yet fashionably sexy Burberry designs.




Love.Pray.Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment