Friday 17 August 2012

Basi Moila

I'm sure my dear friend is going to kill me for this......but who cares (lol). She deserves to be on my blog for her achievements and hard work. I attended high school with this lady and she always used to say "Jam (our friendship name) I am going to be a famous actress in the future." She kept to her promise and is doing much more than acting. Basi Moila will be part of the behind scenes team putting the movie Yefon together. She is part of a superb team of actresses, actors and directors. You know what they say go BIG OR GO HOME! I am so proud of her and to her I say: JAM YA STRAWBERRY KEEP ON PUSHING AND REACHING FOR THE STARS.....love you lots! Oh and trust me when you visit SA a bottle of champagne is waiting for you. 







love.pray.laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment