Tuesday 14 August 2012

My thoughts.....

When I look at my life I sometimes wish as though I could see my future back in my child-hood days. Well as much as there's no excitement to that, but I sometimes feel as though that would have saved me a lifetime of disappointment and many avoidable obstacles. I am not saying that I fear life itself or the downs and rewarded ups that come along with it, but life itself can another train ride on its own. This week has been and continues to be one of the most emotionally draining, free spirited, mind hogging, thought provoking weeks of my life. I wake up not knowing how to feel or how I'm feeling-literally I JUST WAKE UP AND CONTINUE WITH LIFE. It almost feels as though I am zombie, yet a breathing zombie doing what is necessary-yet I am emotionless to my surroundings. I guess the only reason why I sharing this is because many times I have come across people who have felt this way, and as much as I have gone through my own trials and tribulations; I have never been emotionless. So here it is and here I am standing, and certainly not stuck between a hard place and rock but trying to pick up the pieces of my bland colourless chapter. What else can I do except LOVE.PRAY AND LAUGH! 

                    Here are a few posters that sum up exactly how I am feeling this week.










LOVE.PRAY.LAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment