Monday 13 August 2012

Moyo-Castle Milk Stout Live Performances

And finally the Olympics have come to an end, although I must admit they went by so quickly- "here today gone tomorrow." Moving swiftly along, it still gives me joy to say that us ladies can continue to celebrate women's month for the whole of August. With that said on Wednesday August 8 2012,me and a dear friend of mine decided to meet for pre-women's day drinks and celebrate it before hand. We opted to go to Moyo in Melrose Arch-Rosebank to watch and enjoy a bit of live performances. Whilst I didn't know the first artist who performed (well maybe I just didn't care) he sang John Legend's "Ordinary People" song superbly. Then of-course the main man himself Kabomo got onto stage and did his thing, which was very short-lived. He also brought along the talented singer Nothende to join him on stage for their collaboration track. Whilst I enjoyed the performances and music, I also got a sneak peak of people's outfits and got to take photographs of those that impressed me (and of-course I stuck to my main theme of my blog; PRINT and COLOUR). I must add that I am not one for white wine, but on this night however I found myself having a glass or two........AND I DOUBT I'LL SIP ON IT EVER AGAIN (LOL).  







             Mr Vuyo Mse Ngcukana also known as the "Castle Milk Stout yummy Man"















           Singer song writer Kabomo and Nothende kept us entertained through the night


          Nyiko also know as Ndubble gave us hip hop to dance too after the performances





My lovely lady Penelope Dibate also known as "Penny London" looked ravashing in a bright red-orange jacket, that she got from a lady who buys clothes overseas and sells. For R700 (the price of the jacket) I would also purchase it.....I LOVE IT!







Just had to share a couple of photographs that show our love for eachother-but I must add that these are sexy pics.....lol







When this lady walked I instantly was drawn to her headwrap, black cape and her tribal print bag. 







             Once again Penelope London rocks my boat with her vintage shoes....LOVE!

   Not a lot of black women can rock pink lipstick, but my dear friend does it with class and style.




            This subtle blue bag got my attention-i love its simplicity with a splash of colour.
I've got a thing for scarfs and I liked  the way her floral print scarf was not overwhelming or over detailed. It added colour to her outfit. 



         I not a fur kinda lady, but I could see myself rocking this bag from Guess.



This African beauty and I met in Mozambique last year December, and she always wore fascinating African printed bags, headwraps and pants....she still hasnt lost her african tribal touch






I like the way this lady looks so cool, calm and collected. She put on simple jeans, a bright red t-shirt and navy blue jacke to look formal paired with brown wedged shoes. Then to top it off she added bright subtle orange-brown bag to give her outfit the extra edge......oh and lets not forget the leopard print scarf which added a bit of difference.









               Her hairstyle got my attention and then again she looked quite cute in her outfit........




                Poor guy got red lipstick all over his manly head wrap....lol, but I liked his look aswell.



                                  That's the dreaded white wine that I will never drink ever again lol




                                 Just had to share my sense of style for the evening.....


                           Lovely bags that I spotted that were placed next to us....



                            AND FINALLY THE NIGHT CAME TO AN END.........

LOVE.PRAY.LAUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment