Monday 6 August 2012

Mr Price Online



It is with great pleasure and pure delight to inform Mr Price lovers, that Mr Price has launched an online store, www.mrprice.co.za. I have to admit that online shopping has never been my cup of tea, nor have I ever shopped online as I prefer to go the actual store and see exactly what it is I am purchasing and fit it on for safety measures. However seeing as though I am a HUGE Mr Price fan and enjoy them keeping up to date with the latest rends which are extremely affordable; I might just find myself doing a bit of online shopping. 

Their clothes range from mens wear, ladies wear, kiddies wear for both girls and boys, accessories, shoes and underwear. The nice thing about Mr Price online is that you have access to their entire range, including clothes that have not been put on the shelves. You, as the consumer, have full control of the item you wish to purchase, size, brand and colour.

HOW TO SHOP ONLINE AT MR PRICE.CO.ZA

  • Visit the website, www.mrpice.co.za, select your clothing item, brabd, colour and size.
  • Purchase the selected item with your credit card. cheque card. EFT, Mr Price Money account or even cash (and thats if you wanty your items delivered at your door step....YES YOU READ CORRECTLY-AT YOUR DOOR STEP. Items can be delivered at your step, office, post office or your local Mr Price Store for a minimum fee of only R35!! Dont worry too much if you don't like the item that you have purchsed, simply return it to your nearest Mr Price store, Courier or Post Office.
ITS REALLY AS SIMPLE AS THAT, SO GO AHEAD MR PRICE LOVERS-SHOP TILL YOU DROP WITH A CLICK OF A BUTTON!

Here's a couple of items that I took off Mr P online that tickled my fancy.....ENJOY....












No comments:

Post a Comment