Monday 6 August 2012

Usain Bolt....man of SPEED!







Last night I stayed up to watch the Men's 100metre final at the London Olympic 2012, which aired live on SABC 2 at 22:50pm. This was a race that got everybody (including myself) tweeting, updating facebook statuses and finally updating bbm statuses every minute. Might I add that leading up to the race the semi-finals got me just as excited because with every heat finalists were bringing their A-game to the race-track. As the stadium sat in silence and waiting for race to begin, I felt my heart beating faster and faster. Watching the race Usain Bolt started off a bit slow but then gained momentum, and as usual opened the gap leaving his fellow competitors behind with his wet traces. Bolt crossed the finish line at an outstanding speed of 9.63seconds, which is an olympic record and fastest time in history. Jamaican sprinter Blake came in second and Gatlin of the US came in third. All I can say is Jamaica has brewed talent and they continue to sail their national flag up high in celebration of their achievments. CONGRATULATIONS!!!


Love.pray.laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment