Wednesday 8 August 2012

Some favourite items in my cupboard for spring....

As I mentioned in the previous post about pastel and neon colours being the spring trend for all of us fashionista's, I went ahead and found two pairs of shoes that matched the description, and couldn't resist but to buy. However going through my cupboard I also found a few items that I wanted to share with you guys-JUST BECAUSE I CAN !.....


          Whilst these gorgeous summer sandals are not neon, they are still bright, feminine and fabulous!



                      These pastel platform pumps are so comfortable and lady-like-LOVE THEM.







  This gold bracelet and neck-piece are a must show-love the gold look, then the small Coconut bag that  I bought in Mozambique is definitely a carrier for the spring time with shorts or summer dress.





Love.pray.laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment