Wednesday 8 August 2012

Neon and Pastel Saga begins....

I have always been "colour-shy" when it came to fashion-especially towards clothes. Surprisingly, these days I find myself drawn to bright NEON and PASTEL colours that make me stop, look, fit and buy. Yes ladies and gentlemen whilst I have never been the type to follow trends or rather go crazy over the latest fashion trends, I will admit that any NEON or PASTEL ITEM that I see draped over a mannequin or placed for display grabs my attention-well it also doesn't help that NEON is a totally unavoidable colour. 

You can't miss nor deny that this seasons fashion trends, moving out of winter and into spring are NEON COLOURS and the softer contrast to that PASTEL; which are bound to get consumers (especially women) to have an item or two in your cupboard. Shops all over are starting to stock up on Neon and Pastel coloured items such as bags, t-shirts, trousers, dresses and shoes. Many ladies are also trying the whole neon eye-liner look, with brighter eye-shadows. For those who are too afraid to try bright make-up, their nails are following the trend. Whilst most men prefer to stick to natural earthy colours, adding a bright jacket, bright coloured socks or even a satchel to your outfit will work wonders.

Here are some pics that I took from the internet whilst browsing to give you an idea of what too look out for if you go shopping. Other that what else can I SAY EXCEPT......ADD A LITTLE COLOUR TO YOUR OUTFIT AND BE COLOUR FREE!!!












Love.pray.laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment